COVID-19 Our Rules
Dear Customer (s),
This year, Tourists, on their Holidays or Getaways in Portugal, will have to adapt to the rules of the Portuguese Government. We know that there will be different stays, and that is why Herdade Agua D'Alte has decided to rent all of its space and house on an Exclusive basis.
The well-being and safety of our guests and our Team are our top priorities. That is why we think it is important that before booking at any Unit, you should know your Policy regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic.
For our part, we have implemented a Protocol dedicated to the exceptional health situation we are experiencing, according to the strict recommendations of the SNS and AHP (Association of Hotels in Portugal), as well as adhering to the “CLEAN & SAFE” seal created by Turismo de Portugal.
(Non-exhaustive list of measures implemented)
1. Our team had the necessary training on their own protection and protection of customers, as well as on our Cleaning and Disinfection Procedures for rooms and all common areas.
2. In order to streamline the check-in process, Customers must, when booking, fill out and send by email, the list of Guests, as well as the respective identification documents.
3. We measure the temperature of our Customers upon Arrival, just as we do this self-control on a daily basis.
4. If they do not bring with them, we provide each Client with a Kit consisting of a mask and a pair of gloves.
5. We installed an acrylic protection on the Reception desk.
6. The use of a mask is mandatory for any Employee, when in contact with Customers, who must also wear a protective mask at the time of Check-in, maintaining a distance of at least 2 meters.
7. Hydroalcoholic gel is available, either in the dining room or in the pool lounge, so that you can regularly disinfect your hands.
8. Our rooms (all with direct access to the outside) and common areas are cleaned and disinfected based on a strict Internal Protocol and in accordance with DGS Guidelines, using certified products.
9. In order to ensure that all floors are uniformly disinfected, we removed all decorative carpets from the rooms and common areas. Security is much more important to us.
10. Our room cleaning staff will always use a disposable mask, cap, apron and cuffs when entering the room.
11. In addition to the disinfection referred to in point 8., we have ozone equipment with UV light, which we use whenever there is a check-out. These devices, in addition to air purifiers, destroy any and all Viruses (including Corona Viruses), Fungi and Bacteria.
12.Between each Stay, we establish that there is always at least one day break, in order to ensure the correct application of our Internal Protocol.
13.The water in our pool is treated with chlorine (reinforced at this time) and its PH is checked daily.
14. In case of Complete Rental with the use of the kitchen by the guests, the garbage bags must be placed in a proper place and properly closed.
15.The laundry service is temporarily unavailable.
16. Guests can choose whether or not to have the room cleaning service provided by our team during their stay.
17.Breakfast in the “Full Rental” regime, will be offered in the form of a buffet. Our staff will only return to the room for ventilation, cleaning and disinfection, after all people have left.
18. Under “Full Rental” regime with lunch and / or dinner service (Taylormade), the respective menus must be established in advance.
19. Any Guest is obliged to report any case of suspected Covid-19 infection, which must remain in their room, until guidance by SMS on what measures should be taken.
20.During the stay, any guest of the Group needs our prior authorization.
These measures may change with the evolution of the state of Pandemic.
Know that with us you will be safe. We are here for you and for you.
We wish you a great stay!
Cristina Silva e Costa
Owner and General Manager